Church of st. Peter and Paul
Church of st. Peter and Paul is one of the most valuable sacred monuments in the resources of the Sądecki Ethnographic Park in Nowy Sącz. The temple was erected in 1739 in Łososina Dolna on the initiative of Fr. Piotr Przedborski and served the faithful until the 1980s, when Fr. Władysław Piątek, the local parish priest, started applying for a permit to build a brick church. In 2003, the wooden church was demolished and transported to the open-air museum in Nowy Sącz, where it was reconstructed and ceremonially re-consecrated. The temple has a single nave, with a rectangular chancel and a square tower, and the chancel and the nave are surrounded by Saturdays. The interior of the church is decorated with a figural-ornamental polychrome from 1966, designed by Maria Ritter. The late-Baroque main altar with the Crucifixion group and two side altars come from the mid-18th century, and the side altars in the nave from the 19th century. Painted allegorical scenes from the second half of the 18th century are visible on the choir's windowsill.
- 30 min